Job Opening – Technology Manager, DAS & Small Cell Services
The Technology Manager will be responsible for the design, implementation and technological support of all DAS and small cell projects deployed by ANS.
This is a position focused on the growth and development of the ANS DAS team. The path for this role is to assist the program manager with establishing our in-house and in-field technology, our centralized field support system, as well as the training/development program for field technicians.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define project tasks, goals, and resource requirements
- Review, and create as necessary, in-building and small cell designs
- Responsible for aligning project outcomes with customer expectations
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of project timelines
- Available resource for field calls and onsite visits as required
- Development of closeout package process
- Experience designing and assessing the quality of iBWave designs
- Knowledge of sweep testing methods and procedures
- System integration, commissioning and verification experience
- Knowledge of NEC and BICSI standards a plus
- PIM testing certification and knowledge of PIM theory a plus
- Fiber optic cable installation, splicing and testing experience a plus
- Make recommendations for annual budgets and investment decisions
Education and Experience
- Degree in engineering or similar preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and on-the-job experience.
- 5 or more years of hands on experience working in the implementation, design and project management of DAS and small cell projects
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of DAS and small cells design and installation
- IBWave level 1 and level 2 training or equivalent
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in project management
- Certification in Commscope, MobileAccess, Solid and Teko a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills and absolute must
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the Careers page of the ANS website, along with your full name, contact information, and the job you are applying for.