At ANS, all daily operations are governed by our corporate Quality Management System (QMS). This system was developed in 1998 and is proactively updated to meet the changing needs of our business.
The ANS QMS is administered by a dedicated Quality Management team, which conducts frequent internal quality audits, generates extensive quality metrics, documents all quality-related company activity, and facilitates external audits by customers and independent auditors.
The TL 9000 Quality Management System Requirements and Measurements are the highest industry standards for the design, development, production, delivery, installation and maintenance of telecommunications products and services. Included in TL 9000 are performance and cost-based metrics that measure reliability and quality performance of the products and services.
On July 30, 2001, ANS became one of the first service-only companies to be granted a TL 9000 registration by the QuEST Forum. Since this time, conformance to the requirements of TL 9000 has provided ANS and our clients benefits such as:
- Continuous improvement of service to subscribers
- Enhanced customer/supplier relationships
- Standardization of quality system requirements, worldwide
- Uniform performance and cost-based metrics
- Efficient management of external audits and site visits
- Overall cost reduction and increased competitiveness
- Enhanced competitive position for conforming suppliers
- Creation of a platform for improvement initiatives
This achievement is a testament to our company-wide commitment to total quality as only a relatively small number of EF&I service providers currently possess the TL 9000 credentials.