ANS is currently seeking a DC Power Installer/Installation Technician.
The preferred candidate shall be: Knowledgeable with industry standards. Must be able to pass certification tests for customer-specific protocols. Must be able to lift a minimum of 100lbs safely and un-assisted. Must be able to climb up / down ladders consistently and not exceed the maximum load restriction of company supplied ladders. Must be reliable in communicating and reporting via email and phone in a timely manner. Proficient experience with Microsoft applications/programs preferred. Must be willing to travel within assigned region. Must be willing to work effectively with Project Management
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- LV1 Installer – Entry Level
- Capable of performing the addition/removal of common systems equipment.
- LV2 Installer – (minimum two years of experience)
- Capable of performing passive equipment installation of ironwork, cabling wiring connecting and equipment designations.
- LV3 Installer – (minimum three years of experience)
- Capable of successfully performing cable running, forming stitching and crimping for power, grounding and IOF applications. Stacking, cleaning, strapping of VRLA batteries. Knowledge in reading / understanding design specification, updating red-line / as-built drawings and method of procedure (MOP) preparations.
- LV4 Lead Installer – (minimum six years of experience)
- Capable of successfully performing live DC Power Transition, Installation, Test and Turn up of BDFB’s, Rectifiers, DC Power Plants, Monitors/Controllers, VRLA and Wet Cell battery additions / removal and Inverters
To apply for this position, please submit your resume on the Careers page of the ANS website, along with your full name, contact information, and the job you are applying for.