Turn-key Engineering and Installation Services
ANS Power Services is a fully dedicated DC Power EF&I team capable of the most complex installations. Our experience includes design, installation and commissioning services for major telecommunications and cellular providers, commercial enterprises and in conjunction with a number of major equipment and battery manufacturers. If you are planning the construction of a new plant, or the upgrade of an existing one our team of experienced project professionals can manage the process from start to finish, including;
• Site and Detail Engineering – Develop scope of work and installation specification including; bill of materials, cable running lists, grounding specifications and update of customer drawings in any format.
• Installation – power plant and battery additions, replacements, removals and relocations; DC bus-duct additions; BDFB and BDCBB additions and upgrades; UPS additions; load transfers; inverter and converter system additions.
• Environment Build-out – ironwork, cable ladder racking, equipment rooms.
• Material procurement and logistics
• Project Management
• Quality Audit – all design and installation work completed to Telcordia GR1275 and/or customer/manufacturer specific standards.
DC Power System Test and Turn-Up
As with any high-performance technology, your system requires proper testing and monitoring coupled with timely, proactive corrective action to ensure top performance. Among the services that our skilled technical staff can provide are:
• Battery Capacity Testing
• Thermographs – identify potential power interrupting areas
• Alarm verifications – test local and remote alarms
• Controller set points – ensure that DC Power Plant is configured to customer specified set points and thresholds
• Connection inspection – check all mechanical crimp type connections
DC Power Plant Maintenance
Our customized maintenance programs are designed first and foremost with the safety and security of your network in mind. We want to be your single point-of-contact for all of your maintenance needs. The features of our programs include:
• Capacity and back-up power analysis – rectifier and battery status
• Equipment Inventory and Audit – manufacturer, specification, serial and model numbers
• Equipment condition reports
• AC and DC distribution updates
• Drawing purification – front elevations, wiring lists, schematics and floor plans
• Thermal scan analysis on all cable connections and system components
All of our maintenance programs include customized reports and documentation that you need for proper network planning.
If you have any questions about ANS DC Power Services and the full range of ANS services, please call 800.268.0937 or contact us.